Seven Deadly Sins according to Mohandas Gandi:
1. Wealth without work
2. Pleasure without conscience
3. Knowledge without character
4. Politics without principle
5. Commerce without morality
6. Science without humanity
7. WORSHIP WITHOUT SACRIFICE
A Friend is one who multiplies joys, divides grief and whose honesty is invoidable.
I have held many things in my hands, and I have lost them all; but whatever I have placed in God’s hands, that I still possess. -Martin Luther
We ought to do good to others as simply and naturally as a horse runs, or a bee makes honey or a vine bears grapes season after season without thinking of the grapes it has borne.